Foundations for Sustainable Jewelry Practices
Our online course is an introductory framework for understanding the current issues within the jewelry industry and we think your audience would benefit from taking this course.
We invite you to become an affiliate for this course!
Our Affiliates Profit with Heart-Centered Intention
Who is it for?
The course, “Foundations for Sustainable Jewelry Practices”, is designed for jewelry industry professionals, business owners and staff, students, artists, hobbyists - anyone interested in sustainable jewelry practices, how to implement them, and how to communicate about them.
CMC has distilled the core concepts from their experience in responsible and sustainable jewelry practices into the course.
This course will help jewelers understand the impacts that jewelry has on people and planet.
Inspire others to become part of a steadily growing community of changemakers.
What's in the Course?
The Course starts with a short Welcome video and after that, 4 Lessons, approximately 20-min long each, and a brief Assessment at the end.
- Lots of fundamental information, both general & specific, without the overwhelm.
- Short videos with graphics and images for easy comprehension of each lesson.
- Business-related action steps to take their responsible practice forward.
- Downloads for easy future reference to help confidently tackle complicated issues in the jewelry industry.
1 Hour Group Call with CMC Team
The course includes a group Office-Hour via Zoom with the CMC team. This is a great opportunity for students to ask their most burning questions, learn from peers, share ideas and get to know jewelers in this journey!
A Bit of History
Where the jewelry industry currently stands, where change is needed and why.
The Terms We Use
The language we use to discuss issues in the jewelry industry and to consumers.
Basic overview of how our jewelry materials are produced.
Review & Take Action
An invitation to take action & some things you can do right now.
4 Video Lessons
Access to Student Forum
Responsible Sourcing Roadmap PDF
Why is it Important?
Consumers worldwide are becoming more interested in the origin of their products and their buying decisions are increasingly based on how a business' practices align with their own values.
This course helps jewelers integrate responsible sourcing practices, tackle broader sustainability goals, and identify ways to have more meaningful impact.
Our goal is to help jewelers implement responsible and sustainable business practices that reflect their values and create positive change in the jewelry supply chain.
What we offer you:
- Complimentary access to the course for 1 decision-maker.
- 50% commission.
- A 10% discount code for your audience. If/when the 10% discount code is applied, the commission percentage is calculated from the discounted amount.
- Affiliate specific link and a login to the platform - all purchases made through your specific link are automatically tracked, no extra work on your end.
- A package of information, answers to FAQs, and calendar of milestones.
- Graphic assets and other promotional content that you can customize and make your own and use in your outreach to your audience.
- Quarterly payout periods for each quarter with an active cohort enrollment period.
- Email support for additional guidance regarding Course details and platform affiliate account creation.
Our asks of the affiliates:
- Complete the course prior to promoting it.
- Promotional efforts on the part of the Affiliate during any/all of the three, one-month cohort periods that the course will be open for enrollment: January, April, and July.
- Optimize the reach of the promotion efforts via the platforms and outlets most relevant to the course and with most engagement.
- Share with CMC the size of your audience for newsletter subscriptions and social media following.
- Adhere to all guidelines around marketing language related to the Course and don't misrepresent the Course in any aspect.
Join CMC's Affiliate Program
Earn 50% commission!
Join the jewelry industry revolution.
All of our affiliates are provided access to a dashboard where you will find your personalized link and coupon code, as well as the tracking of your clicks and sales.
Be part of a team of trailblazers!
Educating the jewelry industry about responsible sourcing and sustainability practices!