Empowering Jewelry Designers & Retailers
Advising independent jewelers and small shops to start their sustainability journey by deciding on values, taking stock of their processes & suppliers and easing into continual improvement.Schedule a 20-Minute Complimentary Consultation
We support companies of all shapes and sizes
We provide the support and guidance needed no matter where your company is on your responsible sourcing and sustainability journeys. This is how we go about helping you:
- Easy to use framework to evaluate your suppliers and their sustainability claims
- Do-it-yourself system to track and systematize materials and supplies
- Simple method to craft claims and engage with consumers
What to expect:
We meet with each client through our 20-minute complimentary consultation, to get to know the specific needs and goals of each business. During this initial consultation, we ask a lot of questions aimed at identifying the client’s values, current practices, and goals.
We listen carefully to uncover what each client needs so we can better tailor our services to their benefit.
We then develop a basic proposal that outlines the goals, the steps to get there, a timeline with a meeting schedule, and a budget. This sometimes takes a few rounds before we settle the contract.
All conversations and work are kept completely confidential.
If You're a Jewelry Designer or Retailer:
No matter what you are working through, we are here to help, at your pace.
These are some of our most sought-after packages. However, each is tailored to your personal ethos and to your business capacity.
How we’ll work together:
- We are a small, focused consultancy helping clients meet their responsible sourcing goals while also creating a movement.
- When you work with us, know that we are out in the world setting expectations for best practice and supporting the concept of continuous improvement.
- We encourage companies to engage in sourcing approaches that have a positive impact on communities at every step of the jewelry supply chain. This means you’ll have something special to say about your jewelry.
- We value feedback and clear communication. The door is always open to share ideas for how we can improve the way we help you meet your goals. As a project gets underway we schedule regular calls to ensure that both teams are on the same page and understand what each other is doing to support your goals. We’ll check in with you formally at mid-project to evaluate how we’re doing and at the end to see how we’ve done.
- We keep all client information private.
- We are not lawyers. We recommend the legal review of final documents, i.e. Code of Conduct, to ensure you are protected.
Robert Goodman Jewelers
"Christina and Maggie have been very instrumental and helpful in exploring and implementing ways that reflect Robert Goodman Jewelers' commitment to social justice surrounding the sources and processes involved in creating a piece of jewelry. We continue with Christina's consulting company with great confidence. "
"When I started making jewellery and before I had my consultation with Christina and Maggie, I unintentionally was guilty of this too (greenwashing). But, talking with them made me aware of what to watch out for and that transparency on your effort is key."
"I would work with Christina and Maggie in the blink of an eye. With their keen insight in the field of sustainable gold and gem mining they offered truly invaluable and concrete tools for navigating the complex world of ethical jewelry."
After we work together you will:
Feel confident about the materials you use and claims you make.
Comfortably talk with your customers about your materials.
Authentically market your efforts to show customers your hard work.
Increase the positive impact of your business to the greater jewelry supply chain.
Increase connections with your suppliers and manufacturers.
Make your product more meaningful and attractive.
Make your business’ impact a positive one.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Sign up with your email address to receive news and updates.